I thought I’d try my hand at this. Here goes:
1. Oubliette – the place Romeo sent Juliette after she overindulged in plastic surgery procedures.
2. Sychophant – how I feel after that certain aunt visits.
3. Buttress – a female with an ample behind.
4. Conondrum – two nuns playing the bongos.
5. Tenuous – thirteen or more in number.
6. Modicum – that feeling of excitement when you know it’s not the end.
7. Paragon – to lose part of a pair. “What happened to my other shoe? Damn, that paragon!”
8. Truculent – A vehicle on loan for hauling purposes.
9. Palliate – what eventually becomes of one friend who is stuck on a deserted island with another without food.
10. Morass – the condition that occurs when you spend all day on your ass writing silly shit like this.