Squirrels: This Time It’s Personal | A CSB Chain Story Event!
Sarah– Part 1 Green Embers– Part 2 Ellespeth– Part 3 Helen Midgley– Part 4 Sknicholls– Part 5 Dean– Part 6 John W. HowellPart 7 Hazy Shades of Me– Part 8 Treyzguy– Part 9 Kori Miller– Part 10 Marie Ann Bailey– Part 11 belle.beckford –Part 12 LindaGHill– Part 13 Briana Vedsted– Part 14 Rarasaur– Part 15 Howanxious– Part 16 Grampus– Part 17
- The Final Part: Prologue
- The Final Part: Wine and Cheese
Reminder of the Rules
- There is a 1,000 word maximum. The only exceptions are the starter by Sarah and the finale by Charles.
- When it is your turn, post the story section on your blog and NOT the CSB.
- Start your section with ‘continued from’ and put a link to the previous section.
- End your section with ‘to be continued by’ and put a link to a volunteer of your choosing. If you can’t figure out the link back then leave them a comment on their blog. Last volunteer will link to the CSB.
- Keep the title created by Sarah the same, but add Part 1-20 (whichever part you are) to help people read the story in order.
- Have fun and don’t feel obligated to imitate the previous person. We each have our own style and part of the fun is getting our styles to work together. If you want to put a magical twist on it and can do so in the context of what was given to you then go right ahead. It’s all in good fun.
That’s everything. Thank you to all of the volunteers and feel free to ask questions if you have any.